Already facing challenges (large classes; support from management and parents; resources; adequate time; funding; disengaged-misbehaving students; remote schooling), Physical Education has become an impossible mission for PE teachers like you.
How do you teach in this environment? Through the use of tools that eliminate these challenges.
- Tools that combine classroom and remote PE for content sharing, assessing, collecting and reporting on the physical fitness of students
- Tools that provide differentiated instruction, are easy to use and, facilitate teacher-student communication
- Tools that give teachers and administrators access to student data and insights to track progress and activity when completing coursework remotely
- Tools that help identify if a student is falling behind or is becoming disengaged or ghosting, with the ability to intervene and get them back on track
- Tools that offers free training and technical support resources for blended learning
Designed by PE Teachers like you, PhysednHealth allows you to meet the needs of your students as well as those with disabilities and other particular needs by assessing, collecting and reporting on their physical wellness. Is PhysednHealth right for you? Click here to find out.